We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on most items. Please find below the terms and conditions:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase in store or from the date received if ordered online.
- You must have a printed or electronic copy of the receipt.
- Items must have the tags attached and be in a re-saleable condition which includes but is not limited to:
- Clean with no marks or odours- This includes odours from sources such as air fresheners, food, cigarettes, and other external odours.
- No signs of wear or washing
- No markings or names in any form on the garment.
- Items that have packaging already i.e., shirts, must be packed in the same way as when purchased. Failure to do so may result in the exchange or refund being rejected or reduced in amount.
- Any undergarments such as socks, tights and swimwear are exempt from any refunds or exchanges if they have been tried on.
- Full care instructions must be followed and if not, the item will be exempt for refund or exchange. These can be found both on the labels of garments as well as on the website for each individual item.
SpeedStitch reserve the right to refuse returns and exchanges if these conditions are not met.
Items purchased in store.
For items of the same value or higher, we will do a straight exchange or if there is a difference, this will need to be paid.
Should the new item(s) be lower in cost, we will refund the amount of the original item(s) using the same method of payment as the original purchase and then a new transaction will need to be created and paid in full.
Refunds can only be issued to the same method of payment as the original purchase. Please note a receipt will need to be provided to validate the refund.
Items purchased online
Should you wish to return items purchased online, we will be happy to process a return and issue you a full refund to the same method used on the original transaction.
A new transaction or order will need to be created to purchase any further items.
If you wish to return any items, you can send them to us via post or bring them into our store. Please note for items brought into store, the refund will still be done via the online system. Refunds take, on average, 3-5 working days to go back into your account.
In both cases, please provide the original invoice or a note with the order number clearly stated and items being refunded.
Items can be posted back to us at the following address:
Unit 32, Walthamstow Business Centre
Although rare, we understand there are times where manufacturer faults will occur.
If you do experience this and feel it is a manufacturer error, please contact us as soon as possible with evidence or bring the item into store. We will examine the item and if any fault is found, we will arrange a replacement or refund.
Should we feel that the fault needs to be verified by the manufacturer, this will be done before a replacement or refund is issued.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a replacement or refund if it is felt that it is not a manufacturer error.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or refunds on sale items.
Any product that has any form of personalisation is exempt from refunds or exchanges.
Some examples of this are:
- Leavers Hoodies
- Monogrammed / Custom Printed Items
To avoid any issues with fit or style, our team are happy to answer any questions. We also have size guides available on the website.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8531 4800.