We are currently seeking 1 full-time member of staff to join our team.
Areas of responsibility will include personal dealings with customers at our counter, email and telephone correspondence and ensuring customer orders are fulfilled efficiently. Stock movement and replenishment (physically and on internal system).
An exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in retail sales/merchandising, or for someone interested in the areas of graphic design/fashion who might want to gain experience in this environment.
- Assisting our Director in charge of School Uniform/Schools with stock management/replenishment, leaflets, product data/website, staff rotas
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times to ensure and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Ensuring the shop is tidy and visually pleasing, making sure our products are immaculately displayed and replenished efficiently
- Liaising with Directors and colleagues to ensure smooth management of stock levels
- Communicating proactively with system support teams to ensure customers are getting an efficient and positive experience at all times
- Assisting Workshop Supervisor with deliveries and movement of stock physically and on the system
- Accurately operating the tills ensuring credit card and cash payments are processed efficiently and without error
- Excellent product knowledge
- To ensure that good communication with colleagues is maintained
- To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback
Our ideal candidate should:
- Be able to work proactively with and without direction
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Be naturally enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be willing to help with deliveries, moving and lifting stock around
- Be available over the entire ‘back to school’ season