Your Step-by-Step Guide
Working with us is a simple process ...
- Send us your artwork
Provide us with your logo via email or post. A detailed JPEG image is ideal, if you don’t have that, we can still achieve excellent results from an existing garment, business stationery or even a hand drawn sketch.
- Choose your garments
We have a huge selection to choose from and can also advise on size, fit
- Approve your quote
This will get us started on converting your logo to embroidery and
preparing your order.
- Approve your design
We’ll provide you with a sample of your design embroidered onto a
piece of fabric. Once approved we can then process your order.
- Receive your goods
Printing is a low cost durable way of branding garments with large bold designs.
Many of our customers combine printing with embroidery, going for a multi coloured embroidery on the front left breast of a garment with a large bold design (usually a single colour) like a phone number or a web address printed on the back.
Talk to us, we’ll work out exactly what is best for you.
- Can you do screen printing?
- Do you supply plain garments ?
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
From a formal order and upon the approval your design, we can have your order to you in 7 working days.
- Can you produce badges?
Yes. The minimum order quantity is 100 delivery is normally between 2 - 3 weeks. Please contact us for more details.
- I only have a rough sketch of my idea for a logo - will this do?
Yes - send us as much information as you can and we can finish the design for you. Please contact us.
- Do you have a minimum order?
- Can you use my existing digitised logo?
Yes, if it is compatible with our machinery.
- How much will it cost to have my logo digitised?
It will vary according to size and complexity of the design. For a left breast size design prices usually range between £20 - £45.
- When I re-order, will I have to pay again for my design setup?
No, design origination is a one off charge that will only be charged for once. We will keep the design on file for your future addtional orders.
- How is embroidery priced?
Embroidery is priced on the number of stitches in the finished design.
We would give you a price for the finished garment including embroidery. Please ask for details.
- How many colours can I use?
Most designs use up to 6 colours, but you may use as many colours as are needed for your design. Our machines hold 15 different thread colours.
We can also provide clothing for Caretakers, Catering staff, Midday Assistants and school support staff.
Contact us to find out more
- Costumes for school shows
- Shirt & Tie for the Orchestra or Choir
- Polos for the school band
- Swimwear / Printed Swim Hats
- Clothing available for adults and children